Monday, June 26, 2006

True Love

Let’s talk about something interesting, that everyone would love to talk….LOVE
"True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen. "
This is the quote I came across when I was surfing the internet today. Is there true love? If there is true love what does it mean anyway? I really cannot say anything about it as I never been in love before. So if there is any of you have seen true love please explain it to me. If you don’t mind leave a comment about what you think about the quote. Have a nice day. Bye.

3 Comments:

Blogger மா சிவகுமார் said...

Hi Thurga,

What I think closest to true love is what a mother has for the baby. When it breaks the bounds and expands the whole universe, that is the true love.

Bye.

Ma Sivakumar

27 June, 2006  
Blogger t.h.u.r.g.a.h said...

I think you right sir!

30 June, 2006  
Blogger vinothkumar said...

I love the word true love

07 July, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home