Monday, June 19, 2006

Kid Comebacks


This is a joke that I found in newspaper.It's quite funny and I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did!

Teacher:Why are you late?
Student:Because of the sign.
Teacher:What sign?
Student:The one that says 'School ahead.Go slow'

Teacher:Why are you doing your maths multiplication on the floor?
Student:You told me to do it without using tables.

Teacher:John how do you spell 'crocodile'?
Student:K-R-O-K-O-D-A-I-L .
Teacher:No,that's wrong.
Student:Maybe it's wrong,but you asked me how I spell it.

Teacher:George,go to map and find North America.
Student:Here it is.
Teacher:Correct.Now class ,who discovered North America?
Class:George.

Teacher:Gerald,name one important thing that we didn't have 10 years ago.
Gerald:Me!

Teacher:Can anyone give me example of coincidence?
Student:My parents got married on the same day and at the same time

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool Thurgah,.... keep on going....

30 June, 2006  
Blogger t.h.u.r.g.a.h said...

thanks Aloy!

30 June, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home